Implantation Bleeding Bowel Movement Implantation Bleeding?

Implantation bleeding? - implantation bleeding bowel movement

I think I should start my period yesterday. (This is usually how it goes. I will begin my time on a Friday, while I sleep.)
Yesterday, after urinating, I wiped and saw light brown discharge. Itty Bitty had red spots.
As great as it sounds, I thought Brown could be a bowel movement, when I had a slight constipation lately. And I thought that the particles in my underwear or something can be fluff. The more I began to think more thought could be linked to early pregnancy, because I had other possible symptoms. (Nausea, headaches, cramps, sore breasts.)

Anyone who has experienced something similar?

(For more information: PMS began in October last year stopped 16th-21st Fooled with my boyfRiEnd 28th Head is only in me and he has precum.)

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment